The President a right-hand drive Armoured (B6) GMC Yukon Denali XL with a CEO Interior
Autogroup International presents The 2024 Presidenta right-hand drive GMC Yukon Denali XL discretely armoured to B6 protection with a fully integrated ballistic cocoon and a luxurious, bespoke ‘private jet’ style CEO Interior offering extraordinary luxury, comfort, privacy, and security protection. Available for Heads of State, Dignitaries, Diplomats, Celebrities, Royal Families, and Business Leaders in 60+ right hand drive countries worldwide.
The bespoke CEO interior transformation offers a comprehensive and luxurious retrofit of the entire rear passenger cabin of a brand-new right-hand drive Yukon Denali XL by removing the existing middle and rear seats and features a 4.5” raised roof for additional passenger head height with Rolls Royce style starlight headliner and LED halo lighting, a full sliding privacy divider between the front and rear cabin with a 40” HD TV, premium Maybach-style captain’s chairs, Sonos sound system, global 5G communications, emergency strobe lights and the finest quality, handmade interior trim materials.
The right-hand drive Armoured GMC Yukon Denali XL is designed, engineered, and manufactured to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assurance and global armouring standards to match the performance, ride quality and luxury of the OEM model yet it features B6 Armour protection with full wrap around body armour, run flat tyres, enhanced suspension, heavy duty brakes, and bulletproof glass. Powered by either the 6.6L petrol engine developing 420 HP or the 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine developing 377 HP; this armoured SUV redefines quality and protection; with a unique high-performance engine.
The total armoured protection cocoon includes: all five doors, complete glass, front, central and rear pillars, rear entrance, roof, firewall, front and rear fenders, and bumper bars. The body shell, axles, brakes, suspension, and door hinges are reinforced or replaced to maintain the original driving characteristics, performance, and reliability of the vehicle. The exterior of the vehicle is extraordinarily discrete with all OEM badging removed, all brightwork totally de-chromed in matte black and all armouring not visible.
The right-hand drive ‘2024 President’ GMC Yukon Denali XL features:
- Two custom made premium Maybach-style VIP electric Captain’s chairs with specially sculpted density support foam cushions for exceptional comfort, electric-powered leg rest extension, electric lumber controls, fold our aviation style tables with backwards and forwards adjustment, in-seat massaging and thermoelectric chair heating and cooling.
- Rear centre adjustable console made of light weight composite materials with LED touchscreen controls for VIP Captain’s chairs, wireless phone charging, USB charging port, drink holders and large capacity storage area.
- All seat upholstery matching the GMC Yukon Denali trim with Full Grain leather or customised leather upholstery to client specification.
- Discreet, hidden, and secure storage compartments within cabin to client specifications.
- Sliding privacy centre partition between the driving cabin and rear compartment moulded to fit the cabin with inbuilt storage and upholstered to match the interior.
- 40” High-Definition LED monitor mounted within the privacy screen with remote control lowering for driver communications and raising for privacy.
- Integrated Sonos BEAM Sound bar with Sonos Subwoofer.
- Front and rear camera discretely mounted with image displayed on the 40” monitor.
- Roof raised by 4.5” (11.4 cm) to provide luxurious and spacious headroom, with suede headliner surrounded by a LED Halo lighting system.
- Rolls Royce style ‘starlight headliner’ with hundreds of RGBW LED light with remote control and 4x colour changing programs, brightness & speed control.
- Fresh air circulation system reengineered to optimise air flow and control in the rear cabin.
- Hands free intercom system between the driver and rear cabin.
- Second Skin sound deadening and thermal barrier installed throughout rear compartment to reduce road noise and control temperature.
- Proprietary wire harness including accessible fuse panels and circuit breakers.
- LED Red and Blue emergency strobe lights discretely mounted behind the front grille and hideaway LED Strobe lights mounted discretely underneath rear bumper.
- 100-Watt emergency vehicle siren speaker mounted underneath vehicle.
- Multi-function control panel with backlit LED lighting to control lights and sirens with built-in PS system.
- 10-litre refrigerator mounted into the rear cabin.
- Internal or externally mounted multi-band antennae for enhanced communications.
- Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G 1 Gbps Router with 2x sim slots.
- Customised window side curtains to match interior colour.
- Black-out window tint with UV protection and heat rejection.
- New rear window controls to align with the new seating position.
- All opaque material around the passenger cabin is retrofitted with certified hardened, heat treated, and laser cut B6 rated ballistic steel including angled roof, doors, floor, and pillar posts.
- Armoured fuel tank, battery, firewall and computer module protection.
- Discrete, colour-coded ballistic steel door overlaps for added protection.
- Armoured fenders made from ballistic steel underneath the OEM external fenders and all body panels for discrete protection.
- Ballistic steel Radiator protection discretely fitted behind the front grille.
- Engine bay flank armour protection.
- Rear partition armoured door with ballistic glass contained behind OEM rear door.
- All original glass is replaced with laboratory tested multilayered B6 rated ballistic layered glass, acrylic, polycarbonate windows, with a one-piece windshield frame.
- Opening front windows with heavy duty armoured door glass lifter, designed, and engineered for carrying heavy weight and customized to reduce the motor noise.
- Steel reinforced front and rear bumpers concealed underneath the standard OEM bumpers.
- Floor blast protection including multi-layered ballistic nylon floor covering form fitted and concealed underneath vehicle carpets to absorb bomb fragments.
- Ballistic steel reinforced door hinges to support weight of armoured doors.
- Reinforced suspension and enhanced heavy duty brakes to manage the additional weight of the B6 Armouring.
- Michelin PAX System ‘Run flat’ tyre system installed throughout vehicle.
- Maintains the original appearance and design with discrete protection.
- Exterior of vehicle completely de-badged of all OEM branding and logos except discrete CEO badging on the front doors and rear hatch.
- Exterior of vehicle completely de-chromed with matte-black finish.
Autogroup International‘s The 2024 ‘President’ Yukon Denali XL right-hand drive SUV comes as a four-seat vehicle as standard with the original front driver and passenger seats remaining, but the massive rear cabin is transformed to seat two people in extreme comfort, security, and privacy. An optional ‘electric jump seat’ can be fitted to the privacy divider creating a four-person private cabin if required.
Designed, engineered, and built by Autogroup Internationalthe trusted, global leader in the right-hand drive conversion, luxury interior and armouring of American SUVs, Pickup Trucks and Muscle Cars for over three decades. Our unrivalled reputation for quality, safety and luxury vehicles has been forged from our proven experience of having converted 1000’s of vehicles and exported these worldwide supported by our global 3-year warranty.
The stunning right-hand drive2024 ‘President’ Yukon Denali XL with its B6 Armouring and private jet style, CEO interior is only available from Autogroup International, and all vehicles are fully customised for each client to reflect personal preferences and tastes.